Jeep Wrangler Lift Options
Thinking about buying your next Jeep Wrangler for sale near NH here at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram? Before you do, you should think about the differences between buying a new stock Wrangler vs. a lifted Jeep vs. a custom Wrangler for your New Hampshire area driving needs. What’s the difference between a stock Wrangler and lifted Wrangler for your Brattleboro area adventures on and off-road? There are several, as it happens. The lift kit raises the Wrangler’s body or suspension, and most of the time it’s done for better off-roading or purely aesthetic reasons. In either case, be ready to turn some heads when you’re on the trail or heading to dinner in Keene, NH! With the body lift, the distance between the frame and body increases, whereas the distance between the axles and frames increases with a suspension lift.
Why Add a Jeep Wrangler Lift?
There are so many perks to driving a lifted Jeep, including optimized performance. Here are some other benefits to driving a lifted Jeep near Swanzey:
- Lifted suspensions come equipped with heavier-duty springs, for softer landings on rough terrain.
- Lift kits provide a better departure angle for clearing steep climbs and rocky overpasses thanks to the extra spacing between your Jeep’s skid plates and the ground.
- Lift kits in combination with larger off-road tires change the center of gravity.
- Lifted Jeep Wranglers like the ones for sale in NH at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can offer enhanced visibility in heavy traffic when you are on paved Walpole roads.
Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit Options
Brattleboro drivers can peruse our inventory for a lifted Jeep Wrangler for sale at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Keene, %%di_state%%! If the vehicle isn’t lifted, then visit our parts department and we’ll make sure you have the exact lift kit needed for the Wrangler. It’s important to make sure the kit, or any other Jeep parts and accessories, you’re purchasing is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). These are parts made specifically to fit and work with your Wrangler. Before making a selection, consider a few things:
- Is the Jeep being used for off-roading?
- Are you on a strict budget?
- What size and type of tires are needed?
Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit Sizes
Knowing this information helps get the most out of the Wrangler. And it helps our team make the right recommendation for a lift kit. Your available lift kit options include:
- Small Wrangler Lift Kits (1 – 2 inches) are more expensive and easier to install. The extra clearance with a small kit allows for 31-inch tires, for a stronger ride.
- Bigger Wrangler Lift Kits (2+ Inches) are generally more expensive and meant for Swanzey drivers who enjoy off-roading adventures.
If you use your Jeep Wrangler for towing very often, you should keep in mind that lifting your Wrangler and installing larger tires can affect the towing capacity.
Learn About the New Jeep Wrangler for Sale in NH
From Kelley Blue Book to Car and Driver, experts are praising the all-new Jeep Wrangler for its off-road performance, which includes an impressive approach, break-over, and departure angles. If a regular stock Wrangler provides some of the best off-road abilities of any new SUV, just imagine what you could do in a lifted Jeep! Explore all the possibilities with Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Or, if you’re interested in learning more about other notable Wrangler features, here are some Swanzey area customer favorites:
- Improved ride quality
- Premiums leather seating surfaces
- Efficient and punchy turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 5-link suspension
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
Find Your Next Jeep Wrangler for Sale in NH
Some customers like lifting their old Jeep Wranglers, and we can’t blame them. Jeeps of all ages provide unparalleled off-road capability and iconic, timeless style. What’s more, many Jeeps hold their value very well over time, the Wrangler included. So if you’d like to lift your Jeep, we say go for it! Still, other Keene drivers prefer to do a little more research and decide that they’d rather buy a new lifted Jeep Wrangler for sale in NH as-is, or buy a stock Wrangler then lift it. Looking to do that, our service center can help!
Visit the Service Department at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Many customers come to us looking for a new Jeep Wrangler for sale in New Hampshire, but if you’re looking to lift the Jeep Wrangler you already drive, you can rely on our service department in Keene! Trust our trained technicians to install a lift kit to help enhance the performance of your 2 or 4-door Wrangler and make your off-roading adventures amazing. Contact us today with any questions about lift kits or Wrangler OEM parts. You can also learn more about the Jeep Wrangler interior if you’re curious about its interior amenities as well. Want to take your search in a different direction? Learn more about Jeep Gladiator pricing with help from our team!