2022 Grand Wagoneer Overview
One of the most exciting new additions to the Jeep SUV lineup is the 2022 Grand Wagoneer, a 3-row luxury SUV starting at $88,440 MSRP. The 2022 Grand Wagoneer features everything from a powerhouse V8 engine to a 23-speaker audio system, with every inch designed to take your Brattleboro rides to the next level. The team at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has everything you need to know about the Grand Wagoneer, including its specs, dimensions, and features both inside and outside the cabin.
2022 Grand Wagoneer Specs & Capability
The Grand Wagoneer is powered by a robust 6.4L V8 engine and an 8-speed automatic transmission, complemented by the Jeep Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 system. It’s designed to effortlessly blend rugged power with sophistication and style, featuring sleek lines and bold colors alongside the following capabilities:
- Standard 6.4L V8 engine that delivers 470 horsepower and 455 lb-ft of torque
- Available Best-in-Class maximum towing capacity of up to 9,850 pounds
- Rear electronic limited slip differential and a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System for traction on any terrain
- Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension for a super-smooth ride
2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior Features
The Grand Wagoneer interior takes luxury to new heights with the following model-exclusive features:
- 24-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats
- Two 10.1-inch Rear Entertainment Screens with Amazon Fire TV Streaming
- 60/40 Split Row Seating
- Industry-Exclusive 23-Speaker McIntosh Audio System
- Available Premium Palermo Leather Trim
- Available Sueded or American Walnut Trim
- Available Dual-Textured Metal Framing
2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior Dimensions
As a full-size SUV, the 2022 Grand Wagoneer boasts plenty of interior space, comfortably fitting up to eight passengers alongside best-in-class cargo volume. Whether you’re transporting cargo, passengers, or both around Swanzey, the Grand Wagoneer interior specs make it easy:
- Passenger Capacity – Up to 8
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd) – 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Leg room (1st/2nd/3rd) – 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches
- Hiproom (1st/2nd/3rd) – 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd) – 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
- Passenger Volume – 179 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume – 27.4 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Volume – 94.2 cubic feet
Interested in seeing how these specs compare against the smaller version? Check out the 2022 Wagoneer interior to see if this is a better fit for you!
2022 Grand Wagoneer Exterior Design
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer is guaranteed to make a statement on the road, combining style and power with a wide variety of design elements:
- Front Axle Skid Plate
- Signature LED Headlamps
- Available Chrome tow hooks
- Available Premium Color-Tinted Glass
Discover the New Grand Wagoneer at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
There’s plenty more to love about the 2022 Grand Wagoneer. Contact our office or stop by our dealership to learn more, or to take an available model out for a test drive around Walpole! Our team is happy to answer any questions you might have about this all-new premium SUV or help you to compare the Grand Wagoneer with rivals like the GMC Yukon Denali.
. And if you want to get a jump-start on the process of bringing a Grand Wagoneer home, our finance center in Keene is a great place to start.
More from Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Keene drivers who prefer the RAM 2500 are an eclectic bunch — each one has different needs and uses for this versatile heavy-duty pickup truck! So, it’s a good thing that there are six 2023 Ram 2500 trim levels to choose from. But how much does the 2023 RAM 2500 cost? We list each…
The Jeep Gladiator has a reputation around Keene for being a great truck for off-roading. But is the bed big enough to carry your gear? How roomy is the interior? We talk about all of the important 2023 Jeep Gladiator dimensions below, including the 2023 Jeep Gladiator length, the 2023 Jeep Gladiator bed size,…
The 2023 RAM 1500 gets some exciting updates for the 2023 model year: a Limited Elite Package trim option, a 12-inch frameless digital gauge cluster, nine new solid colors, and two new two-tone colors. On the whole, you’ll choose from the 2023 RAM 1500 trim levels, engine options, and features as last year. Brattleboro-area…
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.