2021 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity
How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? Depending on the configuration that you choose, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity ranges from 2,000 pounds or at 3,500 pounds. No matter which configuration you choose, you’ll be able to take advantage of Jeep 4×4 technology for a confident towing experience on the roads of Brattleboro. Learn more about the iconid Jeep Wrangler towing capacity today with the experts at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
How Much Can the Jeep Wrangler Tow?
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity maxes out at 3,500 pounds – plenty of power to tow a small trailer with ease. Below, you can see what affects the Wrangler towing capacity, so you can choose the configuration best suited to your needs:
- 2-door Jeep Wrangler models have a towing capacity of up to 2,000 pounds. 4-door models have a towing capacity of up to 3,500.
- While most trim levels are available in either 2-door or 4-door configurations, the Sport Altitude, Sahara, and Sahara Altitude trims are only available as 4-door SUVs. Those trims will always have a towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds.
- Most of the 2020 Jeep Wrangler configurations are back for the 2021 model year, and the lineup adds some stunning new color options that are sure to gain more than a few admiring glances on the roads of Swanzey.
Which Jeep Wrangler 4×4 System is Best for Towing?
- Selec-Trac® 4×4 uses two-wheel drive when you are traveling along smooth roads, but if you encounter snow, rain, ice, or mud, it switches to 4×4 capabilities.
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 uses a 4:1 low gear ratio, Tru-Lok® electronic-locking differentials, and electronic front sway bar disconnect if you are heading off-road.
- Command-Trac® 4×4 is the best option when it comes to towing. This configuration gives you the chance to select a neutral option for towing on flat surfaces. What’s more? It also features a 2.72:1 low gear ratio for when you encounter tough terrain.
If you would like to further discuss the 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity, our team would be more than happy to assist you. We can help you find the right configuration to meet your needs.
Jeep Wrangler Towing Features
There are several other features that help the Jeep Wrangler achieve its impressive towing specs. The Wrangler towing capacity receives a boost from amenities like front and rear heavy duty tow hooks and more.
For optimal towing power, select the Trailer Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group:
- Winch and Control Light Bars
- Programmable Aux Switches
- 700-Amp Maintenance Free Battery
- 240-Amp Alternator
- Seven and Four-Pin Wiring Harness
- Class II Tow Receiver Hitch
Experience the Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity Today
How much can the 2021 Jeep Wrangler tow? Plenty for your next big adventure in Walpole. Compare the Jeep Wrangler towing capacity to the Jeep Cherokee towing capacityJeep Cherokee towing capacity Stop by Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today to set up a test drive. Contact us for more info or get pre-approved for financing.
More from Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Are you searching for a new pickup truck with formidable power for your Brattleboro job site? The RAM 1500 won’t let you down. How much can the 2023 RAM 1500 tow? The 2023 RAM 1500 towing capacity maxes at 12,750 pounds when properly configured. Learn more about the iconic performance of the RAM 1500…
The Jeep Gladiator knows how to impress industry experts and consumers alike with its sporty style and rugged performance. But many of our Brattleboro shoppers want to know, “is the 2023 Jeep Gladiator good on gas?” Yes, it is! The new Jeep Gladiator gets up to 23 mpg highway ratings with the Pentastar® V6…
The Jeep Wrangler is a great fit for Brattleboro-area driving enthusiasts who don’t want to sacrifice comfort on their daily drives. Designed above all for exemplary off-road performance, its ample rear seating and attractive dash materials lend a surprisingly upscale feel. Our guide covers what you should know about the 2023 Jeep Wrangler seating…