2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
Expanding on an already legendary reputation, the 2020 Jeep Compass is now available to Brattleboro drivers. Drivers brag about its superior handling on busy Swanzey roads and a large cabin, while industry experts rave about its comfort, infotainment features, and more. Learn more about the new Jeep Compass with this synopsis of 2020 Jeep Compass reviews!
Explore the Latest Features for the 2020 Jeep Compass
Drivers enjoy the Compass for its transformable performance on Walpole streets, as well as rougher terrain and the extensive driver-assist technology features. Standout aspects of the 2020 Compass are:
- More standard safety features: The Safety and Security Group features are offered with the Compass base model. Features include: Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross path detection, ParkSense rear park assist system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a vehicle theft security alarm.
- More Available Advanced Safety Features: A wider range of advanced safety technology features are available throughout the Jeep Compass trim levels, including: Forward collision warning-plus, lane departure warning-plus, auto high-beam headlamps, adaptive cruise control, advanced brake assist, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- More Luxury Amenities: Comfort and convenience features include a power passenger seat, memory driver’s seat, and ventilated front seats, which are all options on the Limited, HighAltitude, and Trailhawk models.
2020 Jeep Compass Reviews: Industry Experts Weigh In
In multiple 2020 Jeep Compass reviews, the compact SUV is praised for its spacious and comfortable interior and advanced technology features:
- Edmunds.com loves generous cargo and passenger areas and a user-friendly infotainment system, saying “The Jeep Compass doesn’t lose sight of comfort!”
- In their own Jeep Compass review, the U.S. News & World Report applauds the Jeep Compass cabin for its comfortable, soft-touch materials and its easy-to-use infotainment system.
- Meanwhile, Cars.com praised the 2020 Jeep Compass for its high-quality interior styling, and congratulated the SUV for the Trailhawk trim’s impressive off-road capability.
More Notable Jeep Compass Reviews
Want to read a few Jeep Compass reviews from independent reviewers like Car and Driver and The Car Connection? Here are out a few illuminating highlights:
- “The 2020 Jeep Compass has rugged good looks and off-road capability that bests other vehicles in its class.” —CNET
- Jeep Compass drivers will “appreciate its excellent infotainment system, useful cargo space, and trail-ready options. Every model offers all-wheel drive, and the Trailhawk version can truly tackle mud and rocks.” —Car and Driver
- “The 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports. Upgraded models add bigger wheels, power and heated seats, leather upholstery, an upgraded 8.4-inch infotainment unit, and navigation, as well as other goodies.” —The Car Connection
Experience the Jeep Compass Yourself at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If the plethora of positive Jeep Compass reviews has swayed you, stop by our showroom in Keene! Check out our Jeep Compass inventory online, then contact us for a test drive! We’re here to answer any questions and provide trusted car-buying information, including financing options, and are looking forward to helping you!
More from Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The available 2021 Jeep Cherokee colors range from classic, sophisticated hues to bold, vibrant tones that are sure to turn heads on the Brattleboro roads. There are 12 different Cherokee color options from which to choose, so you’re sure to find the one that will best reflect your personal style. Find your favorite Cherokee…
The 2021 Jeep Renegade may be a subcompact crossover, but it certainly delivers versatility, available features, and off-road prowess. The Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team is certain you’ll find that the new Jeep Renegade is a capable and fun-to-drive vehicle on the Swanzey roads, and its affordable sticker price makes it a budget-friendly option. Check out what the…
The new Jeep Cherokee is a versatile compact SUV that offers spirited performance along with a wide array of features designed to keep you comfortable, connected, and safe on Brattleboro-area roads. The 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior offers seating for up to five and flexible cargo options, which are ideal for families or anyone who leads…