2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Dimensions & Features
With impressive 4×4 capabilities and family-friendly innovations, the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the model for Swanzey drivers. Learn more about the Grand Cherokee dimensions, advanced technology, comfort features, and more at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Choose the right trim level for you and drive home in your new Grand Cherokee today.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Dimensions & Cargo Space
Inside of the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior, you’ll find plenty of space for the whole family and everything you need to take with on your next adventure. When it comes to interior space, the Grand Cherokee offers:
- Seating: 5 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 105.4 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Space: 68.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind Second Seats: 36.3 cubic feet
Each Grand Cherokee trim level offers standard 60/40-split rear folding seats with an available fold-flat front passenger seat for more room and a more convenient configuration to store all of your gear.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Technology
The Grand Cherokee helps Brattleboro drivers stay connected and entertained on their way to grab a bite at a Keene, NH restaurant with the standard Uconnect® 4 System with a 7-inch touchscreen. There’s even an option to upgrade to the 8.4-inch Uconnect® screen. With Uconnect® you have access to:
- Standard Apple CarPlay™️ / Android Auto™️: Connect your compatible smartphone and access your favorite apps from your vehicle’s interface.
- Standard Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Drive safer using the hands-free Bluetooth® to place and receive calls, stream music, and more.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Traffic Plus, and Guardian: Not on all configurations, this feature offers the SiriusXM® suite of services standard including full-feature Navigations and more.
- Available Rear Seat Dual Screen Blu-Ray / DVD Player: For those longer rides, the rear seat entertainment can entertain the kids with their own movies, music, and video games through wireless headphones.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Comfort
This 4×4 SUV offers plenty in the cabin to keep everyone entertained, connected, and comfortable. Enjoy the ride with features including:
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 7-inch Driver Instrument Cluster
- Available Heated/Ventilated Seating
- Available Power Moonroof
Experience the Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Explore the Grand Cherokee interior, or compare the Grand Cherokee vs. Cherokee, when you visit us at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Keene today! Ready to get behind the wheel? Talk to our finance department to get the process started. Schedule a test drive or contact us with any questions in the meantime. Planning to take your Grand Cherokee off-road? Check out some of our favorite off-road trails near Keene, NH!
Want to take your search in a different direction? Compare the Jeep Grand Cherokee vs. Ford Explorer!
More From Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Expanding on an already legendary reputation, the 2020 Jeep Compass is now available to Brattleboro drivers. Drivers brag about its superior handling on busy Swanzey roads and a large cabin, while industry experts rave about its comfort, infotainment features, and more. Learn more about the new Jeep Compass with this synopsis of 2020 Jeep Compass…
Our Keene customers all agree – the RAM 1500 is one awesome truck. But what they don’t agree on is which of the six RAM 1500 trim levels is the best. If you’re having trouble deciding between Laramie Longhorn and the Tradesman, check out our breakdown of all the 1500 models below. Of course,…
The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is turning heads all around Keene. It’s comfortable in both rows, and its infotainment system is recognized as one of the best in its class. Learn more about the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior here and then come see it in person at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. View Inventory Contact Us Jeep Grand Cherokee…
Few vehicles over the past few years have been as hotly anticipated as the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, and now it’s finally here and able to haul just about anything you could want across the roads of Brattleboro. Most drivers already know it offers Trail Rated® capability for off-road adventures, but we’re still hearing people ask…
Drivers from Brattleboro to Walpole have been asking to know more about the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator. One of the questions the team at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram hear the most is, “How much is the Jeep Gladiator?” The 2020 Jeep Gladiator price starts at $33,545 MSRP, but your Jeep Gladiator pickup truck price depends on the trim…